Manage episode 266714507 series 1857611
In our “Reviewing the Reviewer” series, we ask various BLISTER reviewers questions about their backgrounds and gear preferences to give you a more complete picture of the people behind our reviews. And since we like to rank & review things around here, we also give a score to each of our reviewers’ answers, then come up with a cumulative review grade for each of them.
In the hot seat today is Kristin Sinnott, and I recently subjected Kristin to our regular gauntlet of Reviewing-the-Reviewer questions, which led to answers that involved Family Feud, killer bees, ski dance videos, her background in alpine and nordic skiing; and some of her gear preferences.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Kristin’s background (4:39)
- What sports did you play growing up? (7:04)
- Trajectory after college (17:11)
- How did you first get connected with Blister? (21:48)
- Why are you so picky about certain foods? (25:54)
- What gear are you most & least picky about? (28:05)
- Who is your favorite reviewer at Blister? (30:30)
- Who is your favorite pro skier? (32:24)
- What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? (35:03)
- What are you better at than Sam Shaheen? (41:45)
- Top 3 favorite books, movies, and musicians (43:38)
- Give us a random review (46:33)
- What’s the best question I haven’t asked you? (49:16)
- What we’re celebrating (57:28)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.