Gemba Academy Podcast: Lean Manufacturing | Lean Office | Six Sigma | Toyota Kata | Productivity | Leadership
GA 288 | Adapting to Industry 4.0 with Luke Mullins
Manage episode 244144370 series 2460675
This week’s guest is Luke Mullins. Ron and Luke discussed the concept of Industry 4.0, including the challenges both current and future leaders may face as lean evolves. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Luke (2:23)
- The concept of Industry 4.0 (3:35)
- Luke’s background (5:34)
- About his company Volta (8:19)
- The challengers leaders will be facing (9:09)
- The types of leaders we should be developing (12:12)
- The role of lean in Industry 4.0 (14:42)
- Luke’s global take on the lean state of the union (23:21)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Luke on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on Industry 4.0? Will lean ever become irrelevant?