Dot Complicated: Making Sense of Technology In A Wired World With Randi Zuckerberg (Creator of Facebook Live) - Genius Network #65
Manage episode 192961602 series 1270948
Randi Zuckerberg tells the REAL story of how she created Facebook Live, how (and why) Randi is helping encourage and catalyze more female-founded companies, the myth of work-life balance and more in this episode of Genius Network.
Randi Zuckerberg is former Director of Market Development for Facebook, founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media, editor-in-chief of Dot Complicated, a digital lifestyle website, and creator of Dot., an animated television show about a young girl who uses technology to enhance both her educational experiences and recreational activities.
Recorded LIVE at the 2017 Genius Network Annual Event
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/65.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Randi in this episode:
- Randi Zuckerberg tells the REAL story of how she created Facebook Live
- Randi's simple "Pick 3" time management secret that can 10x your productivity
- The technology that makes Randi's life easier (PLUS: Randi's biggest passion...)
- 3 emerging industries every entrepreneur should be looking into and following closely
- How (and why) Randi is helping encourage and catalyze more female founded companies
- The mission and ethos behind Randi's DOT Complicated brand
- Opportunity Indigestion: How to know what to say YES and what to say NO to
- Smarter ways to introduce our kids to technology (PLUS – Your Digital Footprint: How to positively shape your online identity)
- Randi reveals her criteria of what she will (and won't) say online
- Randi’s straight forward advice for any entrepreneur who is starting a company or trying to raise money (AND – the surprising reason why raising start-up capital should be the LAST thing you do…)
- The easiest and fastest way to know if you have a good product-to-market fit
- Secrets to creating a great culture and building a great company
- Joe and Randi discuss the ways technology is helping us make smarter decisions
- The myth of work-life balance and what you should focus on instead
- Randi shares a profound ritual for growing and getting out of your comfort zone
- How to build your tolerance and turn your failures into bigger, better results
- Randi candidly discusses her complicated relationship with Silicon Valley
- The best business (and personal) advice Randi has ever gotten
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 34 mins duration .