Manage episode 176355139 series 1270948
In this Episode, you’ll learn how to take your greatest potential flaws and turn them into your greatest gifts with Genius Network Member, Renee Airya. Renee Airya is a former fashion model, who underwent massive brain surgery at age 29 for a life-threatening tumor that had been undiagnosed for 15 years. Coming out of anesthesia, she awoke to what most people would consider a nightmare.
"Flip Your Flaws" is not only a compelling story of Renee's journey, she will challenge you to step out of hiding, by flipping your flaws and using them as a gateway for expressing your sincerity and unique abilities.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Renee in this episode:
- Why Choosing How we deal with our flaws will lead to a life of success, power and health or self-destruction, insecurity and shame
- The traditional definition of a flaw and why it may not support you
- The Human Condition: Living with Flaws
- How Dealing with your Fears and Flaws can transform your future
- The gift of intuition - and how it can help others heal
- The power of Journaling to discover the inner truth What you can learn from listening to your intuition
- How Gratitude and Surrender can pull you through tough times;
- Finding the inspiration from your flaws
- How Visualization and Prayer can be instrumental in the healing process
- How you can transform others by sharing your story and access your own inner beauty and inner power through a flaw
- Flip Your Flaw(s) and turn it into your most unique abilities
- The biggest benefit of hiding versus sharing - it will transform your future;
- Why pottery is valued more with cracks and flaws - and how this translates to you “We are perfect not in spite of our flaws, but because of them”
- And more…
Shownotes, special resources, and links from this episode can be found at: GeniusNetwork.com/28
107 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 26 mins duration .