Manage episode 182639622 series 1270948
How to solve the world’s biggest problems and build a company that impacts a billion people, your future wealth roadmap, and more, with Genius Network Member, Peter Diamandis.
Peter Diamandis is the founder and chairman of the XPrize Foundation, co-founder of Human Longevity INC, co-founder of Singularity University, co-founder of Planetary Resources, co-founder of Space Adventures and Zero-Gravity Corporation, as well as a New York Times Bestselling Author of Abundance - The Future is Better than You Think and BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Peter in this episode:
- How to solve the world’s biggest problems and build a company that impacts a billion people
- MTP Power: Defining, clarifying and achieving your Massively Transformative Purpose
- The entrepreneurial mindset that helps you more easily access capital, expertise and other valuable resources
- Your Future Wealth Roadmap: A real-world, scientific way of predicting the next big wealth booms
- Joe shares his MTP (massively transformative purpose) and how it’s changed his life
- 10x not 10%: Thinking bigger and bolder like Elon Musk, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos…
- What the top companies in the world do to become market leaders and transform the world
107 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 26 mins duration .