Success Lessons: How You Can Massively Shift Your Mindset, Business And Impact The World With Daymond John & Jay Abraham - Genius Network #63
Manage episode 192039369 series 1270948
The Shark and The World's Leading Marketing Strategist reveal the best business models they have ever seen on this episode of Genius Network. Topics covered include the future of marketing, commanding your customer’s attention, and more.
Daymond John is a businessman, investor, television personality, author, and motivational speaker. He is best known as the founder, president, and CEO of FUBU, and investor on the ABC reality television series Shark Tank.
Jay Abraham is a business executive, conference speaker, and author. He is known for his work in developing strategies for direct-response marketing in the 1970s.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/62.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Daymon and Jay in this episode:
- Daymond and Jay share the one lesson they each learned at a young age that played a role in all of the success they’ve had.
- How to get some of the best mentors on the planet to mentor you and how it can help you bypass many mistakes and play a bigger game.
- Daymond gives you a smarter way to stay on top of the latest trends
- One of the most powerful strategies you can use to establish yourself as the #1 most trusted company in your industry
- The Shark and The World's Leading Marketing Strategist reveal the best business model they have ever seen…
- An audience member asks Jay where he sees marketing going in the next 5-10 years. His answer may shock you!
- Daymond shares some of his SHARK Points and his unique take on goal setting so that you can stay on track towards your goals and achieve more in less time.
- How to communicate and command your customer's attention so that they stay your customer for life.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 34 mins duration .