Manage episode 179287800 series 1270948
What would you do if you had to start over or reinvent yourself? In this episode, you’ll discover The Four Hour Reinvention in this sit-down interview and discussion with Joe Polish and Tim Ferriss. Tim is a serial entrepreneur, NY Times Best Selling Author, angel investor, and advisor.
Recorded Live From the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Tim in this episode:
- Why focusing on 1 brand, project or business can hinder your self-worth;
- A unique way to build your reputation in angel investing;
- The strategic byproducts of being an angel investor (HINT: Get to know the _____ of emerging companies);
- A surefire way to be in alignment as an investor;
- Why you should NOT spend time doing due diligence in a world you don’t understand;
- Where you can go to learn more about angel investing;
- How to reinvent yourself;
- 3 Unusual Ways to think about reinventing your future;
- The real cost of email;
- Why you don’t need a better way of answering emails, you need this instead;
- How to make decisions;
- And more…
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 34 mins duration .