The Keys to Business, Marketing and Sales Success with Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard - Genius Network Episode #36
Manage episode 179775261 series 1270948
The unique methods to get people to buy from you, 3 Strategies that have created over a billion dollars in business, daily habits for greater freedom, and more in this sit-down interview and discussion with Joe Polish, Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard.
Brendon is a NY Times Best Selling Author, one of the world’s top high-performance coaches, and one of the most watched, viewed and quoted experts in personal development history.
Dean Graziosi is partners with Joe Polish on Genius X s and is one of the top success trainers of our generation. He’s a multiple New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and expert trainer on LIVE TV and on stage, influencing millions of people with his success habits and education in real estate and personal development.
Recorded Live From the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean and Brendon in this episode:
- Dean and Brendon reveal how they’ve been able to sell millions of books, generate billions of views, and become two of the most successful thought leaders on the planet.
- Dean shares his top 3 marketing strategies that have helped him sell over a billion and a half dollars in info products.
- Brendon reveals his automated marketing funnel that is currently printing money and how you can start using it to make more money 3 daily habits that both Dean and Brendon swear by every single day (If you integrate them into your life, they could make you an additional $250,000 this year.)
- Dean shares a secret shopper strategy he used to find out how his customers were feeling every step of his funnel. By adjusting four small tweaks in his funnel he made millions more.
- One tactical marketing strategy that made Brendon Burchard 2.3 million dollars in 72 hours.
- Dean goes into depth on how people buy from you when they feel understood...not when they understand you.
- Learn how to make your customer feel understood so that you become their obvious choice.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 34 mins duration .