Manage episode 189690990 series 1270948
Can the patient be the CEO (and make the decisions) of their own health care team? Robin Farmanfarmaian explains how she did just that - and how you can do the same.
Robin Farmanfarmaian is an entrepreneur, founder, professional speaker and investor working in cutting edge technology and medicine.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/58.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Robin in this episode:
- The transformational story of how Robin went from being sick all the time to taking back her health on her own.
- We’re living in an age where you need to take responsibility for your health.
- New technology and information is flooding in and many doctors do not have time to keep up with it all.
- Discover where to start by listening to Robin’s talk so that you take back control of your health.
- Three questions you need to ask yourself to become the CEO of your own mini healthcare team.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 34 mins duration .