Manage episode 182238239 series 1270948
The Truth About Technology - the dangers and opportunities entrepreneurs face, what every parent can do to ensure their child has a healthy relationship with technology, how to use technology in a way that makes you more productive and focused, and more - with Randi Zuckerberg.
Randi Zuckerberg is an entrepreneur, author, investor, and media personality. As an early employee at Facebook, she lead major marketing initiatives in the company’s formative years and helped create Facebook Live.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Randi in this episode:
- Randi talks about the mission behind her Dot Complicated brand in helping untangle our wired lives
- The Truth About Technology: Randi reveals the dangers and opportunities entrepreneurs face
- Randi shares her thoughts on tech-savvy women and helping women get ahead
- What every parent can do to ensure their children have a healthy relationship with technology
- Joe and Randi discuss burpees, sleep and what technology is doing to our brains
- Randi shares what it was like growing up in the Zuckerberg family
- Being Well-Lopsided: Randi’s five categories of focus and “Pick 3” ritual that will give you an edge
- Are entrepreneurs made or born?
- What does it take to be an effective entrepreneur? Here are Randi’s thoughts…
- How to use technology in a way that makes you more productive and more focused.
107 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 26 mins duration .