Manage episode 243930416 series 2508793
Today I’m talking with Prof. Dr Wayne Visser who is the Director of the Sustainable Transformation Lab at Antwerp Management School. In this episode, you will learn the four qualities of leaders and how you as an individual can act as an agent for change, including the four different types of change agents and how to tell which one are you. As you will hear, much of Wayne’s work has focused on leadership for sustainability, which I think is very much relevant for those of you trying to implement circular change.
ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST
Prof. Dr Wayne Visser is a globally recognized ‘pracademic’ on sustainable business, author of 29 books and presenter of Closing the Loop, the world’s first feature-length documentary on the circular economy. He currently serves as Professor of Integrated Value at Antwerp Management School, where he also holds the Chair in Sustainable Transformation, supported by BASF, Port of Antwerp and Randstad. He is a Fellow of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, Director of Kaleidoscope Futures and Founder of CSR International. Previous roles were as Director of Sustainability Services for KPMG and Strategy Analyst for Capgemini in South Africa.
- Projects at the Sustainable Transformation Lab related to circular economy
- The Corporate Leadership Group on circular economy
- Four things leaders do to inspire change
- How to be a circular economy champion at any level and the individual as change agent
- Four types of change agents
- How to tell your change agent type