This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: Gig Gab
When? This feed was archived on September 22, 2017 14:32 (). Last successful fetch was on September 19, 2017 16:10 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 183637485 series 1008562
Sometimes you have to cancel a gig. It happens. How do you deal with it? Your two favorite weekend warriors talk through the realities associated with it. Then it’s time to talk about renegotiating an existing gig. How can you do it? What’s the protocol? Is it OK? Paul and Dave muse on this and discover some answers for you! But first… it’s about tasty harmonies (literally) and hydration. Press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 124 – Monday, July 24, 2017
- 00:00:59 Paul’s now-annual All-Star gig
- 00:03:53 Acoustic trio
- 00:06:14 Mad Haus!
- 00:09:20 Players Play!
- 00:11:00 Managing hydration
- 00:12:26 Canceling a gig
- 00:16:48 You’re running a business
- 00:19:23 Dave unintentionally furthers the stereotypical lazy musician!
- 00:20:38 Your word is part of your brand
- 00:21:26 The flipside of making your commitment
- 00:26:40 GigGab’s first baseball analogy
- 00:29:34 Honor your commitments … and Renegotiate!
- 00:31:55 Fair is fair, but work together for mutual benefit.
- 00:33:47 GG 124 Outtro
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 41 mins duration .