Manage episode 292777278 series 2909142
By Harris Bricken. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Katarzyna's multinational career path, which includes studies in Germany and several years working in Barcelona.
- Who are Katarzyna's client, and in which kind of matters does she represent them?
- Overseas expansion by Polish firms.
- The all-encompassing impact of EU law on Poland.
- Poland's resilient economy and its post-COVID prospects.
- China's growing influence in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
- "Navigating PPE Transactions During a Global Pandemic," International Law Quarterly, by Peter Quinter and Tucker Thoni
- Simon Malinowski's Canna Law Blog articles on New York