Manage episode 183128929 series 1024148
Aaron Hnatiw joined the show to talk about being a security researcher, teaching application security with Go, and a deep dive on how engineers and developers can get started with infosec. Plus: white hat, black hat, red team, blue team...Aaron sorts it all out for us.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
- Aaron Hnatiw – Twitter, GitHub
- Erik St. Martin – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Pinto – Twitter, GitHub
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Aaron blessed us with a veritable slew of links to help Go developers level up their security game:
Interesting Go Projects and News
Free Software Friday!
Each week on the show we give a shout out to an open source project or community (or maintainer) that's made an impact in our day to day developer lives.
Erik - K8GUARD (The guardian angel for Kubernetes)
Carlisia - Goman
Brian - WSLtty
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 65 mins duration .