Manage episode 122177567 series 52734
When it comes to designing and consuming APIs there is no shortage of approaches out there. In this episode we talk to Darrel Miller about many of these approaches, and ways to design both sides in a modern way to help keep things maintainable and evolvable over time.
Special Guest: Darrel Miller.
- Raygun: Raygun.io is the fastest and easiest way to track your application's errors and get the level of detail you need to fix crashes quickly. Notifications are delivered right to your inbox and presented on a beautiful dashboard. ![Raygun](https://uploads.fireside.fm/images/7/7030a7ff-40f9-4d15-94a3-873772db7997/kiH9Tok0.png)
- Xamarin Evolve 2014: Use Hypermedia for less App Store Hassle
- HTTP: 1.1
- HTTP: Message Syntax and Routing
- HTTP: Semantics and Content
- HTTP: Range Requests
- HTTP: Caching
- Fielding's dissertation
- Designing Evolvable Web APIs with ASP.NET
- GitHub's API - Hypermedia
- OData - Batch Processing
101 episodes available. A new episode about every 24 days averaging 46 mins duration .