Manage episode 224613352 series 1809265
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen is reflecting on 2018 and looking to what’s ahead in 2019. Listen to get a peek on what’s been happening in HER business and get some takeaways you can apply to YOUR business.
Are there things you want to attract, or things you want to shed? Tune in, and find out.#GoodGirlsGetRich
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Episode Spotlights:
- Online marketing allows us to blend good old-fashioned marketing and modern digital marketing (2:15)
- Some of Karen’s LinkedIn training, com and getlinkedupnow.com. (3:50)
- Hear about the different kinds of relationships you can build on LinkedIn. (4:50)
- Listen in to Karen’s interview with Christina Daves (5:00)
- What ever happened to Get Seen Be Heard? (6:20)
- Why 2018 was a rebuilding year for Karen (7:00)
- Layering in new strategies into an existing business can be powerful (7:50)
- Karen’s crazy podcast record setup this week (9:20)
- How Karen spent 2018 and the lessons learned – what’s the plan for 2019? (10:40)
- You’re going to keep hearing about com and GetLinkedUpNow.com. (12:10)
- Are you measuring the ROI of ALL of your products and talks? (13:00)
- Is a six-figure business projection ENOUGH? (15:00)
- Does your business planning include what you, the person, needs? (15:30)
- What do you want to Be Do and Have in 2019? Download the resource HERE (16:02)
- What if you already HAVE these things? (22:00)
- Did you miss last week’s episode? Here’s the link if you do or if you just want to listen to it again - https://karenyankovich.com/good-girls-get-rich-episode-055-why-i-want-you-to-triple-your-business/
- Learn more about Karen on Good Girls Get Rich Podcast Episode 1: Empowering Women Through Social Media and LinkedIn – Getting Started
- If you need help in tripling your business, check out Karen’s Triple Your Biz Club and see if it is a good fit!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 33 mins duration .