Manage episode 225745220 series 1809265
This week, Good Girls Get Rich featured guest is Liz Scully.
Emmy award winning Liz Scully runs Mastermind teams that are ridiculously fun and highly effective. She runs Masterminds for herself, other well known coaches and trains others how to run effective Masterminds. Bringing skills from film, she helps brilliant minds achieve more together than they would alone. She's Irish, location independent and as confused as everyone else why she sounds English#GoodGirlsGetRich
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.Episode Spotlights:
- What is a Mastermind group? (4:35)
- What is it about accountability and masterminds? (4:26)
- Why is a mastermind more like a team than a group? (8:29)
- The mistakes Karen made in running masterminds in the past (11:11)
- The key to running masterminds (11:24)
- What should you look for if you’re looking to join a mastermind? (13:45)
- What kind of results can you get from a mastermind? (17:03)
- Do you need a paid mastermind? Or can you run your own? (21:23)
- Bad dinner parties? (24:05)
- What’s a Hotel California policy? (25:25)
- What are the investments and why? (27:57)
- What’s next in the mastermind world? What changes? (29:40)
- What we all want is high touch, really personal experiences (30:10)
- Masterminding vs Coaching (32:55)
- Who doesn’t need a tribe? (35:42)
- Liz’s Website rethinkcentral.com
- Free gifts for Good Girls Get Rich listeners HERE!
- Get on the wait list for Karen’s groups HERE
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 33 mins duration .