Manage episode 226330868 series 1809265
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, we will talk about one of the most useful social media platforms – LinkedIn. Karen shared expert tips on building your LinkedIn profile and owning your accomplishments. As you may know, Karen is a massive LinkedIn fan and her business is heavily focused on helping business owners, like you, to use LinkedIn to drive sales. Listen and learn tips and strategies on making a great first impression by building a high-quality LinkedIn profile. Most importantly, owning your success and accomplishments. You don’t want to miss this one!
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a message on Speakpipe or email us at email@example.com.Episode Spotlights:
- Listing your achievements in LinkedIn: It’s not bragging. It’s owning. (4:00)
- Your LinkedIn Profile is you first impression to people (6:00)
- First impressions are so important. You need to tell people that you are the best in your business area (7:30)
- Are people confident in doing business with you? (8:40)
- Write your LinkedIn profile with confidence (9:15)
- The Power Pose: Your body language may shape who you are by Amy Cuddy (10:25)
- Honor yourself and your accomplishments (11:28)
- Stop thinking of your LinkedIn profile as a place where you brag. Stick to the facts! (12:45)
- Summary of the tips and strategies Karen gave for utilizing LinkedIn effectively. Keep them in mind! (14:03)
- Need help with your LinkedIn profile? Check out this free video series from Karen (16:57)
- Do you need help with building your LinkedIn profile? Schedule a 90-minute strategy session with Karen to get your business rocking!
- Have you heard about power posing? Learn more about it on Amy Cuddy’s TED Talk, Your body language may shape who you are
- Our first impression is our digital presence. Make a great first impression on LinkedIn with these 3 expert tips from Karen.
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 33 mins duration .