Manage episode 284717291 series 1376362
In this episode with Michael Roderick, we learn how to get people talking about you and your ideas - in a good and positive way! - when you're not in the room through these five points:
- The three main factors to creating a referable brand. (Accessibility, Influence, and Memory)
- Why true influence is not about persuasion and what you want to focus on instead to be influential.
- Making your audience S.U.R.E. about sharing your ideas ( shortcuts, utility, reputation, and expedience).
- How to get people to remember you more by focusing on L.E.S.S. (Language, Emotion, Simplicity, and Structure)
- The 3 Referability Partners you need to grow your business ( Translators, Angels, and Producers) and how they feed each other.
- Nextiva – VOIP phone providers for small businesses and fully integrated CRM