Manage episode 105980929 series 72087
David and Josh were at #INBOUND15 in Boston with 14,000(!) other marketers and mined a wealth of insights that they barely get started on, such as: the biggest detriment to successful content marketing is a lack of buy-in — making it part of the company culture. And on that point are some amazing examples of success, from appliances to Mini Coopers.
- We were thrilled to be involved in HubSpot’s INBOUND Conference in Boston. Next year’s event will be held in Boston in November!
- A HUGE shoutout to @NoemiKrause for bringing us chocolates all the way from Switzerland! Thank you, Noemi… best of luck to you!
- We referenced our episode featuring Marcus Sheridan. If you haven’t heard it yet, you’re missing out!
- Josh published his notes from “The Top 10 Social Media Advertising Hacks of All Time!” by Larry Kim on Medium.
- David published his notes from “The 30-Minute Marketing Plan: Eliminate the Five Most Common Challenges With Executing Inbound Marketing” by Eric Keiles on Inbound.org.
- “Hi” to our newest listener!
Some Fun Photos for you…
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .