Manage episode 115022907 series 72087
Ever get those automated messages on Twitter or LinkedIn that are clearly not personal and not relevant? Of course you do. Ugh. Our takes on how to do it right and why it’s worth a few minutes. We also discuss some incredible killer content from Ziploc®, and whether Medium is a good idea for your brand — especially with the latest updates. If so, how can you make the most of it? A lot of usable content in this show.
In a serious ironic twist, this week’s “Brew of the Day” is Sound Check Blend from Left Roasters. Had we taken an extra moment or two for a sound check, we would’ve realized that the audio in our headphones was not the same as the audio going into the recording. So… our usual audio quality is a bit reduced this week.
Here are some links from the show’s content:
- Ziploc® creates brilliant content for their target market. How can you take this formula and create content with incredibly high relevance and get huge engagement?
- If you’re going to use Socedo, for crying out sideways, please take a moment and re-write the default messages.
- Last week, Medium announced some major updates, including an API that you can use to publish from other places, including this shiny new WordPress plugin.
- Facebook has made Instagram ads available to all advertisers via the Power Editor. Look for it at the “Ad Set” level within your campaigns. If you don’t see it yet, you’re likely to get it very soon as they roll it out.
- Moo has announced business cards with NFC chips in them. What do you think?
Questions? Comments? Cries of Outrage? Sound off by adding a comment!
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 56 mins duration .