Manage episode 188016911 series 1372521
Like this podcast? Share this idea with dentists in your circle who you think might benefit from it.
Key Points at a Glance
- Dr. Carl McMillan, successful dentist and Ekwa client, in conversation with Naren Arulrajah
- Grew up in a humble, Christian home
- Knew early on that he wanted more, wanted to learn and further his education
- In first semester of dental school, knew he wanted to make a change for people’s health and well being
- Challenged the use of mercury in traditional dentistry
- Thinking for oneself is key in any environment
- Son’s Autism lead Dr. McMillan into researching and testing mercury and it’s effects on the human body
- Transformed practiced into a Holistic, biological practice in 1998
- We all need passion about something we do in life, especially in our work
- The most successful part of my practice are the relationships that I have built with my patients and staff
- New patients- takes only one new patient a day to build the relationship and create a plan for their needs
- Give patients control so they realize what their needs are and then decide how we should proceed with their treatment
- See patients Holy and holistically, as human beings with Spirits
- Choose team members to be partners, treat them like partners, not as someone on your staff
- Always listen to that internal voice when making decisions
Dental /Holistic Related Questions:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Questions Only:
Call Office : 919-865-0700 (Cary Office) | 704-765-3150 (Cornelius Office)
The post Dentistry for the Mind, Body & Soul | Carl McMillan appeared first on Growing Dentist Podcast Show.
77 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 45 mins duration .