Manage episode 250143930 series 1993442
Dane Maxwell has started 16 business and failed at 11 times. Each time he learned, figured out what worked and what didn't and has started 5 successful profitable businesses including The Foundation that specializes in training people to start a business from scratch. He has gone on to create over 15 millionaires with his teachings. He specializes in helping underdogs start successful businesses.
During our interview we discuss:
- We talk about Dane's new book, Start From Zero and why he decided to write it.
- Why Dane thinks everyone should try entrepreneurship for at least 90 days.
- He shares why you don't want to take advice from 95 out of 100 entrepreneurs.
- Why focusing on the "mechanism" is the wrong way to start and grow a successful business.
- Dane shares a special gift for all the listeners of Growth Experts. www.startfromzero.com/growth
- He shares his cardinal rule for business.
- Dane unpacks the framework of how to build a lucrative business with no idea, expertise or money.
- We talk about the 4 different brains of successful entrepreneurs.
- He talks about what he calls BDA marketing and why it is such a powerful foundation of starting a successful business.
- He talks about the importance of not trying to change a buyers behavior.
- We talk about his "customer, pain, solution...offer" framework.
- Dane shares is favorite growth tool.
- He recommends one of his favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown