Manage episode 251629892 series 1993442
Marty McDonald is the Co-Founder and CEO at Bad Rhino Inc., a full-service social media marketing agency. Since 2002, Marty has consulted with small businesses and start-ups to help them succeed online. He's also an author and speaker who is known for delivering ROI for his clients.
During out interview we discuss:
- How and why they came up the name Bad Rhino?
- Marty shares one business super power he wishes he had.
- He shares the #1 strategy they use to get new clients for his business.
- We discuss how to maximize your paid advertising ROI in the 2020 election year.
- Why and how to prepare for fall election season.
- How the crack down on fake news will impact paid advertising.
- Marty shares some winning strategies for retailers that are heavily leveraged during the holiday seasons.
- We discuss the strategy of diversifying your marketing and ad spend beyond Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- The importance of leveraging organic social media as a way to help enhance your ROI.
- Marty shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends one of his favorite books for the audience.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org