Manage episode 249341114 series 1993442
Tim Campos and he is former CIO of Facebook and current CEO of Woven where he is re-imagining how people use their calendars so they spend more time on what really matters. He's also an expert in understanding and leveraging data to enhance a businesses overall performance.
During our interview we discuss:
- How he got his job at Facebook and why he decided to leave his C level position at one of the internet biggest success stories.
- Tim shares his top 2 business superpower he wishes he had.
- Then we unpack how data can help you make better decisions around business growth.
- The key is understanding data that can convert into actionable insights that can lead to growth.
- He shares some of the biggest challenges that Facebook has with leveraging data to stimulate growth.
- We talk about how Facebook leveraged data to achieve hyper grow of their user base.
- He shares 2 key pieces of data you need in order to grow your customer base.
- We talk about the biggest issue for sales people and how gather and leveraging data can dramatically enhance their performance.
- Why gathering your own customer/user data is significantly more powerful than buying data from 3rd party sources.
- Understanding the difference between demographics vs psychographics.
- Tim shares one of the biggest mistakes he sees people making when it comes to analyzing data.
- He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends one of his favorite books.
Download Woven on IOS or Android
OR visit www.woven.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown