Manage episode 252999964 series 1993442
Amir Reiter is the cofounder and CEO of Cloudtask, a managed workforce provider that helps businesses increase their sales and retention with outsourcing. Cloudtask is growing rapidly and is currently doing over $5 million per year in sales..
During our call we discuss:
- Amir shares a B2B case study about a client that achieved an 11X ROI using Cloudtask.
- He shares the one business super power he wishes he had.
- We talk about how Cloudtask was boot strapped but is planning to do a capital raise sometime in 2020.
- Amir shares exactly how Cloudtask uses an omnichannel approach for sales.
- 3 ways to use omnichannel to grow and sales and retain customers.
- We talk about 2 key steps when launching your omnichannel sales initiative.
- The importance of having a sales-enablement playbook
- Amir shares the #1 channel that his company is using to get new clients.
- Amir shares his favorite growth tool/software.
- He recommends one of his favorite books for the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown