Manage episode 246277840 series 1795781
In episode 67, you'll learn:
- Insights after doing research on 40+ product-led organizations
- Big roadblocks you can avoid when transitioning to product-led
- The main pillars of product-led organizations
This episode is brought to you by 42+ agency, a demand generation and ops agency for B2B SaaS companies. Book a free roadmapping session with them at https://fourtytwo.agency/gmt
Support this podcast on Patreon to get an ad-free version of this podcast, access to our private Slack group, monthly group AMAs with me and more at https://patreon.com/growthtoday
- 3:46 – How did Despina become a product-led growth consultant?
- 5:00 – Actionable insights that Despina found after surveying 40 product-led organizations
- 6:28 – What are unnecessary friction that marketers were adding in the customer journey?
- 10:15 – What should product-led organizations be measuring?
- 11:40 – What are the main pillars for product-led growth
- 14:45 – What should companies be doing when transitioning from sales-led to product-led?
- 16:45 – What are some misconceptions about product-led growth?
- 18:34 – Which organizations are doing a hybrid approach of sales-led and product-led onboarding?
- 20:08 – Should every company have some product-led growth strategy?
- 21:08 – What are best practices for product-led onboarding
- 23:34 – Why implementing product-led needs to be a cross-functional approach
- 23:24 – Despina's one advice to organizations who are trying to be more product-led
- 26:34 – Where can people find Despina's work online?