Manage episode 246096743 series 1795781
In episode 66, you'll learn:
- How do you create systems so that referral is a predictable source of new leads?
- How can freelancers get their first client if you don't have a portfolio?
- Why you should focus on a niche
This episode is brought to you by 42+ agency, a demand generation and ops agency for B2B SaaS companies. Book a free roadmapping session with them at https://fourtytwo.agency/gmt
Support this podcast on Patreon to get an ad-free version of this podcast, access to our private Slack group, monthly group AMAs with me and more at https://patreon.com/growthtoday
- 4:25 – How did Jason get to helping out freelancers grow their consulting businesses
- 16:35 – How can freelancers get their first client if you don't have a portfolio?
- 23:12 – Why should freelancers focus on a niche?
- 18:18 – How do you create systems so that referral is a predictable source of new leads?
- 30:29 – How do you incentivize current customers to refer you?
- 32:00 – When are the best moments in a customer journey to ask for a referral?
- 36:30 – How has Jason's podcast help with his business?
- 42:42 – Jason's one piece of advice to business owners
- 44:45 – Where can you find Jason online?