Manage episode 211643199 series 2281068
- Happy Employees Create Happy Customers: It’s crucial to maintain emotional ownership from employees regarding what your company is trying to accomplish. Providing the freedom for staff to make decisions empowers their happiness and fuels sustainable growth and success.
- Rely on Employee Referrals When Hiring: Your employees are your best gauge as to whether or not new potential hires will properly fit the culture of your business. It’s incredibly expensive to lose new hires quickly - save time and money by relying on your strongest brand advocates to guide the process of adding staff.
- Dynamic Company Culture Must Adapt: The needs and wants of staff are ever-changing. Develop a diverse array of creative benefits, providing constant opportunities for enhancing communication, fostering mentorship, and developing professional skills. Above all, actively listen to your employees and stay connected.
- Set Your Priorities: Don’t do yourself a disservice by searching for new employees purely based on hard skills. Rethink this idea: assess their culture fit first, talent second, and skills third. Focus on individuals who will bring energy, charisma, and will buy into the goals of the company. This passion will drive the will to learn the craft.
- The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, by Joseph Michelli
- LHD Benefits - LHD is a full-service employee benefits firm, that empowers their clients to make the best possible decisions for their employees -- to define optimal objectives, monitor outcomes, improve health, and engage and advocate for employees and their loved ones.
- Emplify - Are you still using pulse surveys? How about annual questionnaires? If your organization relies on either of these, it’s time to discover Emplify. Emplify has created a new way to measure employee engagement. It’s where CEOs who want to know what’s really happening within a workforce go… to get honest feedback… and to understand what needs to change for people to love their work using simple and trustworthy data.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 22 mins duration .