Manage episode 212620641 series 2281068
- Drive Engagement By Connecting: When sending out surveys, talk to your employees first to get their input on what questions regarding engagement matter the most. Set aside time each week and commit to organic conversations with staff - innovation cannot exist without an engaged workforce.
- Establish Core Values: If your employees all aren’t on the same page, consistent results will become impossible. Engagement stems from being aware of expectations and having the tools to deliver upon those goals.
- Let Transparency Be Your Friend: It’s challenging to convince workers to invest in short-term goals when the big picture of what success looks like hasn’t been conveyed. Be as transparent as possible during meetings and trainings to foster a smarter workforce and increase buy-in from employees.
- Mind the Accountability Gap: A disengaged manager can be just as destructive to your company culture as a micro-manager. Consistently assess the proper balance between employee accountability and freedom. Schedule conversations to keep managers on track in keeping employees connected.
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by General Stanley McChrystal
- Custom Concrete - Custom Concrete has been creating foundations for the finest homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities throughout Central Indiana since 1969. Builders, contractors, and homeowners rely on our expertise because so much depends on getting it right. Our knowledge and control of all aspects of the job, from excavation to waterproofing to backfill, means that extra value is built into every project. Codes don’t drive our business, excellence does.
- PurpleInk - Purple Ink’s customized HR services will help you make your workspace JoyPowered. Whether you’re looking for help with recruiting, compliance, or leadership training, they listen to what you need and tailor their solutions to you.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 22 mins duration .