Manage episode 214575356 series 2281068
- Leaders Must Be Involved: It’s not as simple as developing employees by only asking your team how they are doing. As leaders, you need to engage in development alongside your people.
- Trust Is Huge: In order to have a team that is going to gel, absorb, and take on the training and development that you’re bringing to them, trust has to be established. If trust isn’t there, it won’t stick. The key to developing trust: bring your own vulnerability to the team.
- Dealing With Difficult People: You have to understand and be aware of what personally pushes your buttons in addition to what actions act as triggers. It could often be our own doing for fostering a troublesome people dynamic. Don’t take others’ comments personally - investigate why these situations are so challenging for you.
- Don’t Pigeonhole Your Employees: Don’t get into the habit of assuming that past performance will always perfectly predict the future. There is always the opportunity for individuals to change and grow and perform at new levels.
- The Untethered Soul, The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- Purple Ink - Purple Ink’s customized HR services will help you make your workspace JoyPowered. Whether you’re looking for help with recruiting, compliance, or leadership training, they listen to what you need and tailor their solutions to you. And look for The JoyPowered Workspace Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Titus - in their conversations with CEOs and hiring managers, they hear frustration with traditional recruiting. From outrageous fees to focusing on candidates before clients, the process was broken and needed to be fixed. Enter Titus Talent. Titus Talent Strategies serves its clients using passionate people, a proven process, and unparalleled performance.
68 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .