Manage episode 219715846 series 2281068
- Inspire employees to connect and build relationships.
- Provide opportunities for growth starting immediately after an employees hire date.
- Ensure all employees at every level are involved in work bigger than themselves.
- Leaders can't care for people they don’t know. Build deep relationships and get to know your people
- Develop individual strategic plans with each employee you lead to help them achieve their dreams. Tie their involvement in your company to the dream they’re trying to achieve, and help them get there.
- Above all, relationships trump everything. This is where we find the most meaning. So whether that’s internally from leader to individual team member, or helping employees build relationships outside the company—the more relationships, the stronger the engagement.
- As a leader, get in the habit of sharing what you need help with. Asking for help shows you are human, and the vulnerability builds trust, which ultimately drives employee engagement.
- The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte
- Emplify - Are you still using pulse surveys? How about annual questionnaires? If your organization relies on either of these, it’s time to discover Emplify. Emplify has created a new way to measure employee engagement. It’s where CEOs who want to know what’s really happening within a workforce go… to get honest feedback… and to understand what needs to change for people to love their work using simple and trustworthy data.
- Purple Ink - Purple Ink’s customized HR services will help you make your workspace JoyPowered. Whether you’re looking for help with recruiting, compliance, or leadership training, they listen to what you need and tailor their solutions to you. And look for The JoyPowered Workspace Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
68 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .