Manage episode 223725747 series 2281068
- Reward your employees. Create an employee of the month program that ties into your vision and values. Make sure that your rewards are awesome. Use Borshoff as an example, who gives premier garage parking to the winner of the “Awesome Borshoffer of the Month” award.
- Optimize your workspace. When redesigning your space, do research by asking your employees key questions to understand their needs. Build the space based on your employee feedback and not on the last Forbes article you read with cool pictures of an open concept and foosball tables. For Borshoff, this meant constructing different “creativity spaces”, allowing employees to find a place to work each day that will inspire them.
- Communicate authentically. As a leader, reflect on how you bring trust and authenticity in all of your life and written communications. Be proactive on this, thinking about it every day before you start. Then at the end of each day, reflect on how you did and what you could do to improve.
- The Power of a Positive Team by Jon Gordon
- PurpleInk - Purple Ink’s customized HR services will help you make your workspace JoyPowered. Whether you’re looking for help with recruiting, compliance, or leadership training, they listen to what you need and tailor their solutions to you.
- Custom Concrete - Custom Concrete has been creating foundations for the finest homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities throughout Central Indiana since 1969. Builders, contractors, and homeowners rely on our expertise because so much depends on getting it right. Our knowledge and control of all aspects of the job, from excavation to waterproofing to backfill, means that extra value is built into every project. Codes don’t drive our business, excellence does.
68 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .