Manage episode 229241907 series 2281068
Truth You Can Act On:
- What is your higher purpose as an organization? A conscious business is one that exists for a higher purpose beyond creating profits and shareholder value. It exists to make the world a better place.
- Do you have complete stakeholder integration? By stakeholders, we’re not just talking about employees, customers, and shareholders. We also need to remember our suppliers, the community, and the environment. So, what are you doing to create successes and wins for all stakeholders in your business?
- Is your leadership consciously aware and strategic in building your organization? Has your leadership bought into your mission? What specific steps are they taking to create wins for your stakeholders? If your company has a higher purpose, your leaders should be motivated by serving that higher purpose.
- Do you have a conscious culture? A conscious culture thrives beyond the individual founder or leadership team. It grows as the company grows and is based on your company’s core values coming to life.
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
68 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .