Manage episode 234257985 series 2281068
Truth You Can Act On:
- We need commitment. Before building and executing a process, it’s imperative to have everyone on the leadership team on board.
- We need processes. Processes help us hold each other accountable. What processes do you have in place when it comes to developing your employees? How could they improve?
- Learn how to have tough conversations. Dane tells us the most important thing about these conversations is the timing. As a leader, decide democratically and execute autocratically.
- Focus on unlocking human potential. How? You have to master what makes people tick and tap into their strengths.
- People alignment is a must. It’s important to understand the person, the team they’re on, and the leader they’re working with, and then make sure the alignment is there.
- Investing Between the Lines by L.J. Rittenhouse
64 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 24 mins duration .