Manage episode 236027681 series 2281068
Truth You Can Act On:
- 360 Feedback. This is a process that helps us understand how others see or experience us. Get an audience of 20 people or more for a larger sample size, and make it an annual habit.
- Focus on the difficult relationships around you. Most of us do the opposite, but with the process we learned in this episode, it can be simple (maybe not easy, but that will make us grow).
- Powerful next steps from feedback have 3 parts: Write down what you are going to do; make a commitment; have a date to check in.
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- Emplify – Are you still using pulse surveys? How about annual questionnaires? If your organization relies on either of these, it’s time to discover Emplify. Emplify has created a new way to measure employee engagement. It’s where CEOs who want to know what’s really happening within a workforce go… to get honest feedback… and to understand what needs to change for people to love their work using simple and trustworthy data.
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 22 mins duration .