Manage episode 236965366 series 2281068
Truth You Can Act On:
- 70/30. 70 percent of our time should be spent on what fires us up, and 30 percent of our time can be spent on ‘the other stuff.’ Review your calendar and make it a practice.
- People want to follow relational, trusting CEOs. It’s all about our ability to communicate and build relationships with our people. If you truly get to know your people, this will ultimately drive trust.
- Know yourself and lead yourself. Take time to reflect and determine opportunities to make yourself a better person and leader. It’s important to research and find tools that can help you with feedback and self-awareness.
- Heroic Leadership by Chris Lowney
- Emplify – Are you still using pulse surveys? How about annual questionnaires? If your organization relies on either of these, it’s time to discover Emplify. Emplify has created a new way to measure employee engagement. It’s where CEOs who want to know what’s really happening within a workforce go… to get honest feedback… and to understand what needs to change for people to love their work using simple and trustworthy data.