Manage episode 262919160 series 2281068
- Employee engagement has to be part of the organization’s strategy. It’s not a tactical thing–Stop the flavor-of-the-month surveys and choose a survey that equips you with data and insights.
- Take Action. Weave engagement into every single thing you do as an organization.
- Manager engagement skills are huge. Communication and employee-engagement training is a must for managers of all levels.
- You must have the right mindset and belief for the strategy to work. Be intentional with how you equip your leaders to understand the engagement initiatives.
- Wambi.org – Wambi is about human connections. We view feedback as the fuel for interpersonal growth and are always striving to achieve the highest versions of ourselves and to lift others up along the way.