Manage episode 202155485 series 2119258
00:00:00 - 00:03:25 - Rob McKay Introduction
- Lindsey Liss Artwork www.LindseyLiss.com
00:03:25 - 00:08:07 - Laurence Holmes Introduction
- Laurence Holmes is a host on The Score Sports Radio 670 AM and host of the Chicago Bears Pre-Game show.
- "Shut Up and Dribble" - Laura Ingram
- CNN - "LeBron James Fires Back at TV Host Ingraham"
- SB Nation - "LeBron James will pay for more than 1,000 kids to go to college"
00:10:00 - 00:18:24 - Documentary Trailer (clips)
00:18:31 - Craig Hodges Interview
- The Letter
- SB Nation - "A Timeline of Colin Keapernick's National Anthem Protest"
- PBS Newshour - "Pressured by consumers some companies are cutting ties with the NRA"
25:29 - On Beef with Micheal Jordan & Foundation - Form - Follow Through
- New York Times (1992) - "BASKETBALL; Hodges Criticizes Jordan For His Silence on Issues"
- Sitting under Family [image]
- "Foundation - Form - Follow Through"
- Amazon - "Long Shot: The Triumphs and Struggles of an NBA Freedom Fighter"
31:35 - On hitting 19 shots in a row in the 3-point contest
39:19 - Craig Hodges favorite player in the NBA todayCheck out the best of Kawhi Leonard's highlights during his stretch of 30+ points in 6 straight games!
- Sports Illistrated - "Rick Pitino Maintains Innocence Amid Louisville"
- ESPN - "FBI wiretaps show Sean Miller [Arizona Wildcat's coach] discussed $100K payment to lock recruit"
- AZ Central - Will Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller get more money if fired with cause?
- SB Nation - "Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf: Here, gone and quickly forgotten"
- Mahmoud vs John Stockton
Abdul-Rauf easily and relentlessly drops 51 points on Utah Jazz.
01:00:35 - Why fans relate to owners more than players
The Guardian - " Craig Hodges: 'Jordan didn't speak out because he didn't know what to say'"
Rob McKay - executive producer, host
Laurence Holmes - co-host
Luis Antonio Perez - producer (CHILL.CITY Media)
Amy Reeber - production manager
Racquel Peacher - designer (ROC Customs)
Mark Bell - sound engineer
Mario Smith - consulting producer
Chloe McKay - social media manager
Courtney Marsaw - videographer
Darryl Turnbow - videographer
Sponsors & Partners
Vice District Brewing, Connect Gallery Hyde Park, The Silver Room, CHILL.CITY Media
2 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 38 mins duration .