Manage episode 211867688 series 2084228
What is the etiquette of the shared laundry space? Will Damp in Denver ever get to dry? And what were Magdalene Laundries? Listen to our latest episode to find out!
Laundry Room Rules
1. After any load is finished a thirty minute grace period should be given before any intercession and/or removal of clothing from a machine.
2. Any clothing removed from machines must be placed in a clean, dry, safe spot. Ideally a hamper.
3. Under no circumstances interrupt someone's dryer cycle.
4. Don't use someone else's detergent.
5. Empty pockets of food, tissues, and gum.
6. Keep laundry space clean.
7. Empty your own dryer lint.
8. Under no circumstances run the dryer for someone else without their permission.
9. Respect social cues. Only converse with your neighbor if they seem "into it."
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 39 days averaging 46 mins duration .