Manage episode 206124620 series 1449033
An unfortunate dementia incident
You? You what?
How was Mother’s Day for everyone? We are sure nobody forgot… till we recorded this week’s episode. Y1 apparently forgot about it. Yikes. Not sure if he is busy or if it’s just dementia creeping up. Hear more about this unfortunate yet hilarious incident in this week’s HAPAPAP Podcast Episode 50!
What did we do the last week?
- Forgot about Mother’s Day and died
- Watched Prison’s Playbook. Unexpectedly good Korean drama about prison life
- Watched Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs Recommended and of course better than the Mummy.
News from our Google Feeeeeeeed
- New crowd levels display on MRT Is there any use to this?
- Dementia drop-off points now available! Now we start to wonder if people will use this as a deposit centre for old people?
- Jupiter and Venus’s gravity affect earth climate. Scientists stunned! Wow, so what the hell can we middle-classes do about it if even scientists are stunned?
Word of the Week
Hokkien. Nonchalant. Couldn’t care less attitude. No fucks given.
This fella didn’t even bother telling us he is not coming to the meeting. Simply bochup!
Mean Time Before Failure.
Mean time between failures is the predicted elapsed time between inherent failures of a mechanical or electronic system, during normal system operation. MTBF can be calculated as the arithmetic mean time between failures of a system. (Taken from Wikipedia)
One Last thing
Every day can be a Mother’s Day. It doesn’t have to be on that Sunday
54 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .