Manage episode 250879829 series 1408823
Julie Ohlemacher is a transformational mindset coach specializing in intuitive eating and body image. She is passionate about empowering women to not just reclaim their bodies but to reclaim their precious brain space and energy so that they can play big, be courageous, and live their dream lives.
I am so grateful that life has brought Julie into my life because she is one of the most inspirational people I’ve ever met. Her energy is infectious, and she’s creating a wave of body acceptance and body love that I am so here for!
We Chat About:
- Empowering women to make peace with their bodies
- Why Julie decided to get off of birth control
- How birth control impacted Julie’s life
- Reclaiming your libido
- Releasing anxiety
- Valid reasons to be on the pill
- Why we have disordered relationships with our food and our bodies
Naturelle Company is a woman-owned company with the goal to empower and support women along their journey to become their healthiest and happiest self, and they do this with a line of really incredible supplements. I really love their PMS Hormonal Therapy, which I’ve already recommended to a few of my clients. It targets premenstrual symptoms, helps restore hormone balance, and promotes optimal wellness, made with all-natural ingredients that promote the proper ratio of progesterone to estrogen.
You can use the code "nina15" to get 15% off your order at naturellecompany.com!
Connect With Me:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Start your FREE 14-Day Gut Reboot
- Connect on Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
- Private Hormone Coaching
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media