Manage episode 232566319 series 2296270
In this week’s episode, John reviews Humana’s new oncology payment model, several important announcements from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and more.
- CMS is offering five new payment models for primary care practices
- CMS is inviting state Medicaid directors to test new ways to approach dual-eligibles
- FDA cleared the first medical device to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Amazon rolled out its PillPack at-home prescription drug delivery service
- Sutter and UPMC partner with DNAnexus to develop personalized treatments for multiple sclerosis
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.