Manage episode 233897054 series 2296270
In this week’s episode, John talks EHRs and physician burnout, prescription drug prices in TV ads, and more.
- Gundersen Health System and Marshfield Clinic talk merger.
- Bon Secours Mercy Health signs letter of intent to acquire Dublin, Ireland-based Bon Secours Health System.
- UnitedHealthcare’s new bundled payment program for maternity care.
- U.S. District Court judge struck down the 340B rate cut.
- Washington becomes the second state to announce a subscription-based payment model for HCV drugs.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.