Manage episode 234252868 series 2296270
In this week’s episode, John talks about the latest bombshell lawsuit filed by 44 states accusing Teva and other generic drugmakers of price fixing.
Other briefs include:
- A house bill introduced to address surprise medical billing.
- CMS’ guidance designed to eliminate spread pricing.
- Advent International to acquire AccentCare.
- Civica Rx announces first two drugs in production.
- A hearing is set to review CVS-Aetna merger.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.