Manage episode 236282382 series 2296270
In this week’s episode, John reviews some of the lessons learned from ExL’s 13th Partnering with ACOs & IDNs Summit, which took place in Boston, June 10-11.
- Anthem signed a definitive agreement to acquire Beacon Health Options.
- Washington state proposal to pay for hepatitis C drugs using a “subscription” model approved by CMS.
- Penn Medicine has created a clinical alert app that reduces stays in the intensive care unit.
- Ascension’s leadership lineup will undergo several changes, beginning July 1.
- New York Proton Center has opened its doors.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.