Manage episode 242718251 series 2296270
In today’s Our Take read-in, we discuss hospital market concentrations and their association with DOJ investigations and inpatient prices. To sign up for the weekly email brief, click here.
Other briefs include:
- Novo Nordisk announced that Rybelsus has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- NUW Medicine, MultiCare Health System, and LifePoint Health have partnered to form a clinically integrated network known as Embright.
- Sanofi and Abbott are collaborating to integrate their diabetes-related technologies.
- Blue Shield of California is testing rideQ, a ride-share program launched by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Institute last year, in the Sacramento area.
- Tennessee has proposed switching its Medicaid funding to a block grant.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.