Manage episode 243910290 series 2296270
In this week’s Our Take, we’re covering the latest results from the Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO data, just released last week. To sign up for the weekly email brief, click here.
Other briefs include:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health signed an agreement to merge.
- Walmart is testing new health benefits to help employees receive appropriate care.
- ICER pulled a draft evidence report it released in late September on three new rheumatoid arthritis drugs.
- UPS is set to expand its drone delivery service to hospital campuses nationwide.
- Civica Rx’s first drug has been administered to patients.
- Dr. Patrick Conway has stepped down as CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.