Manage episode 245947676 series 2296270
Other briefs include:
- Stryker signed a definitive agreement to acquire Wright Medical Group.
- Amgen will pay $2.7 billion for a 20.5% ownership stake in BeiGene, a research-based, oncology-focused biotech company headquartered in Beijing.
- The University of Louisville announced that it has completed the acquisition of KentuckyOne Health’s Louisville-area assets from CommonSpirit Health.
- HealthPartners is closing its mail order and all 30 retail pharmacy locations, and will lay off 300 workers.
- Dr. Philip Ozuah will become Montefiore Medicine’s new CEO.
- Dr. Stephen Hahn has been nominated as the FDA’s new commissioner.
- Several updates from CMS.
About Darwin Research Group
Darwin Research Group Inc. provides advanced market intelligence and in-depth customer insights to health care executives, with a strategic focus on health care delivery systems and the global shift toward value-based care. Darwin’s client list includes forward-thinking biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as health care providers, private equity, and venture capital firms. The company was founded in 2010 as Darwin Advisory Partners, LLC and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. with a satellite office in Princeton, N.J.