Manage episode 265882098 series 2304005
Do you want to know more about the superfood that not only satisfies hunger but is good for detox, inflammation, energy, and gut health? Catharine Arnston is on the show to talk about spirulina and chlorella, the power couple for health and wellness.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode112 \Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What are algae
- The benefits of spirulina and chlorella and their differences
- Why chlorella is great for cleansing and detoxifying
- Getting rid of the lead in chlorella
- Spirulina for babies and pets
- Spirulina dosage
- Fighting COVID-19 with algae
- Algae is a food group not a supplement.
- Macroalgae, like seaweed and kelp, is high in fiber, usually has iodine in it, and doesn’t have a lot of nutrients.
- Microalgae is microscopic and it’s everywhere. Spirulina and chlorella belong to this category.
- Spirulina is the blue-green algae that has remarkable healing capabilities. It satisfies your hunger, gives you energy, and improves your mental focus
- Spirulina has the highest concentration of protein in the world. It has 3x the amount of protein as steak, and it’s already in amino acid form. It also has the highest concentration of all the B vitamins.
- Spirulina is a vasodilator and helps your body release nitric oxide.
- Spirulina is second only to breast milk in its concentration of an omega-6 called GLA, which is important for a baby’s brain development.
- Chlorella is a wellness algae that helps you recover your health. It has the highest concentration of chlorophyll in the world.
- Consider taking spirulina and chlorella instead of vitamin supplements.
“There’s nothing in the world that can be more nourishing than spirulina, it’s unbelievable.”“If you don’t eat a lot of greens, chlorella is your answer because you’ll get all of this chlorophyll which is so important for your health and for your immune system.”
Thanks for listening!
Important Announcements: If you don’t have my book yet, The 30-Day Hormone Solution, grab a copy over at hormonesolutionbook.com and get over $350 in free bonuses.
Connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
- ALGAE ARTICLES
- Why algae is FOOD not a supplement
- Why the world needs algae
- Dosage Charts
- Algae Comparison: Spirulina algae v.s chlorella algae
- COVID-19 ARTICLES
- COVID-19 – overview/press release on algae
- COVID-19 – how algae helps protect with a strong immune system
- COVID-19 – how spirulina algae helps
- WELLNESS WITH ALGAE ARTICLES
- Improve Wellness With Algae
- Improve Athletic Performance With Algae
- Algae for Keto Diets
- Prevent Aging and Disease With Algae
- Spirulina and mothers breast milk have similar nutrient profiles
- Algae has the highest concentration of chlorophyll in the world
- Algae is the most eco-friendly and sustainable crop in the world
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Save 20% off any of the products at energybits.com with the coupon code healthyhormones
- Save 15% off North American Herb and Spice Products with coupon code HOLISTIC15%
- AOR - you can order online at https://aor.us/ (USA) or https://aor.ca/ (CANADA). Use the code healthyhormones2020 for an extra 5% off, on top of any other discounts. Check out their My Blueprint Genetic at-home test kit
- My ebooks, meal plans & guides are on sale for 20% off with the code SAVE20 - visit shop.holisticwellness.ca to explore your options. If you're looking for healthy recipe inspiration, there are a ton of meal plans + recipes available there for you to dive into. You'll get instant access so you can start cooking right away.
- You can get ALL Designs for Health supplements for 10% off with the code SAVE10 over at shop.holisticwellness.ca.
Where you can find Catharine Arnston:
ENERGYbits’ Instagram (@energybits)Where you can find me:
How you can work with me: